My presentation reflection
I had my presentation about my book review. Overall I had positive evaluation to my book, so I tried to explain this book from positive perspective. Today I will reflect my presentation watching video.
Firstly I could protect the time limit but, I think my time allocation was not so good. Because this book's settings are complicated and because this story's storyline is complicated too I think I took too much time with the story's summary. This presentation's purpose was to state my own critique but because I took too much time with the summary I couldn't state my critique which is positive ones fully.
Secondly, I repeated the same word or the same information a lot. Repeating is a good way to tell important and core ideas but I repeated information which is not so important information so it just made my presentation's substances thin.
Thirdly I only moved (physically) to the slide's other side once. I think moving too much is not a good thing but also not moving makes listeners think that the speaker is nervous so I think I should have to move or walk more. Also, I think I spoke watching screen so, I think I should fix it too.
Lastly, I think the images of the critique and conclusion's slide were not suitable. I spoke about the reasons why I recommend this book in the conclusion's slide but I used a picture of a family. This image matches the theme of the book but I think using it on the conclusion part was not suitable. I think I should have used it in the critique's positive part. Also, I think I used images that do not match with the content I spoke.
Overall I think my presentation was not good but not bad because I think there were no big mistakes but a lot of mistakes.
Comments
Post a Comment