2021/6/1

 Since half of us could get one more class from Mr.Paterson today half of us told another half what we learned that day. Because that class which only half of us get was about what I didn't know and since the content was shocking it remained in my mind strongly. I think I remembered the class and I believed that I could tell about the class exactly but it was farther more hard to tell what I learned in my words. After we told half of the class about Steven Donziger and about his surroundings in some small groups, we changed the member of the group and asked how the students who listen could understand our explanation. Also this time I could feel how difficult it is to tell what we learned in our words. I thought it's impossible to tell exactly the same as what we learned because when we tell others, we naturally speak with ourselves feeling, and this feeling is equivalent to bias things. When we tell something perfectly exact I think it's important to talk with bare bias but since we are not good at telling something and since we don't have exact confidence in what we remembered we try to tell with our feelings after we had the class.  I could realize this fact today so from this time I want to speak carefully when in similar situations.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The great blue yonder chapter2

reflection 2019/2/10