2019/1/20

Mr.paterson told us how to use Zotero. My impressions are that It's a very useful application. I don't have the experience to write a very long essay with a lot of references so it's not quite exact but writing a lot of references would be difficult and long work so I don't want to do that but using Zotero those works will be easy jobs. since Zotero is a very useful application, I think to master this application is difficult. Hearing to the explanation of the Zotero I thought that if L could master the application it will help me a lot when I write academic essays, but if I could not master writing references will be hard work.

 Mr.paterson told us about the number of references to make a good presentation. It was 10. I was surprised at this big number and I could notice that writing good essays are hard work. I didn't write references at all now so I have to search some references about improving learning environment.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2021/6/1

The great blue yonder chapter2

reflection 2019/2/10