2019/5/20

Learning outside was very refreshing and cool.When Mr.paterson said that we will go out side the class I was very frightened and I thought that it will be fun and exciting.I think we can concentrate more if we learn at out side of school than learning inside of school where is hot, dark and where the air is bad.
 We learned about SPIDER too. its about a way to brainstorm. First we find the problems from the view of spectator. Than from the view of insider.Than we think the way to solve these problems.We think how to solve from the view of dreamer,than we avoid solutions that we can't do.
 SPIDER helped us alot because as a dreamer  we can find alot solutions and as a spectator we could find alot problems that we could not find.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2021/6/1

The great blue yonder chapter2

reflection 2019/2/10