5/13/2021
The class started with Mr.Paterson saying only Saitama people can go into the class. I didn't know what was happening at that time. Next, was people who showed an ID card. I had my ID card in my locker so I couldn't get into the class. Finally, all of us could get into the room but we couldn't sit down or we couldn't use chairs and desks. Only Saitama people were able to sit and use desks. Mr.Paterson told us this is what is happening in Israel and Palestine now. Experiencing how Palestinian people are treated by Israeli people I think I could understand that it is not usual in Israel now, but I couldn't understand what Israeli people want to do by treating Palestinian people this way. Also before this class, I learned a lot about how media is controlling information to tell information good for themselves but I thought if we try to do we can see what is happening in reality in perspective with no bias.
After listening to these talks half of the class listened how great Mr.Paterson's bag is and another half listen how bad Mr.Paterson's bag is. Then we started to write a paragraph to express about the bag to tell only about how great or bad the bag is.
I think this means we are experoencing the position of the newsmakers or media.
Comments
Post a Comment