5/12/2021
We learned about how a county use media to control the people and how the media implant bias in the people. BBC news used terms that support Israel and for Palestine, they used words in bad images. I was surprised after watching this news from a critical perspective. In usual situation we do not try to watch news in this way because almost all of us think that TV news is telling the "truth" and actually they are telling the "truth" but, I could recognize that the way they are informing is not perfect all the time. This time, the news was about "Israel's attack on Palestine." and since the UK support Israel, BBC informed this showing how Palestine attacked Israel before with the word "retaliatory attack" of Israel. BBC informed truth news but actually, before the Palestine attack there were illegal and unfair trouble by Israel in Palestine and the attack by Palestine was a "retaliatory attack" on Israel. It means that BBC or the UK used words and information which support Israel and which show that Palestine is bad to make the truth news with bias. I thought I think I can find some more matters which are with bias on purpose by someone, so I want to use or watch SNS and news carefully understanding how the countries and companies controlling information.
Comments
Post a Comment