2nd grade reflection

 This year I could learn a lot skills and I could absorb some of the skills. By getting these skills I could become to make a better presentation.
 Firstly, by learning in Mr.paterson's class I think my presentation creating skills grew. Before learning in this class almost all of my slides were created with an explanation or boring word, but because of these words on the slide audience don't listen to our explanation. They don't have to listen to our words, instead, they only have to watch the slides. These types of presentations don't give a big impression to the audience so, now I don't make those slides.
 secondly, I don't become to watch slides during the presentation. During the presentation, the presenter should make gestures and eye contact with the audience. Gestures and eye contacts show how confident the presenters are.
 I could improve computers skills too. I could know the usefulness of google applications and other applications such as Zotero. I'm not good at using digital tools so learning the skills to use computer was interesting but, on the other hand, it was hard to use applications fully. Sometimes I thought bot using applications are fister than using them unless I could use them fully. Still, I can't use computers efficiently but, someday these skills will help me so I will use digital tools positively.
 looking back this class, I could get many skills that are important for me. I had a weak consciousness of English communication and computer skills, but by this year I think I could overcome some of the consciousness forward English and computers. Sometimes I had hard time having a presentation and making essays and sometimes I could not have good images for this class but, as a result I could improve many skills so, it was an enjoyable class.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2021/6/1

The great blue yonder chapter2

reflection 2019/2/10