Reflection 2019 5 13
Mr.Paterson told us how to make good paragraph in blog.He said that to make a good paragraph we have to start with a topic sentence. We have to write the topic of the paragraph in this sentence.Then we have to write three reason to support your opinion which you wrote in the first sentence.He said that to write a good paragraph we should write 8to12 sentences in one paragraph. There should be conclusion too so according to this there will be 3 paragraph which support the opinion ,a paragraph of conclusion and the starting paragraph.
We made our Feedly account too.I heard this name for the first time so I was surprised a lot. I wanted to find this very useful application faster.In this application we can view blogs of our friends. If you could pay money we can see news and article too.
Anyway this day's class was very helpful to me because I learned the way to write the good paragraphs for the first time and I was wondering how to make good paragraphs.
We made our Feedly account too.I heard this name for the first time so I was surprised a lot. I wanted to find this very useful application faster.In this application we can view blogs of our friends. If you could pay money we can see news and article too.
Anyway this day's class was very helpful to me because I learned the way to write the good paragraphs for the first time and I was wondering how to make good paragraphs.
Comments
Post a Comment